Lovely colonial with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, Garden with perennials, and a large front porch. This home has all the old fashion touches like painted windows and wide baseboards and a patio door that slides easily! We have 2 full baths that are tiled and a washer-dryer that can be left stacked in the main floor bath or returned to the basement where a hook u remains. Large trees and growing gardens complete the picture of tranquility. It is a MUST SEE property. The owner works from home Showings Friday night starting at 6 pm and ends at 7:00 on Sunday. call first for an appointment
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Storage, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x50+!+!
- Partial, Privacy Fence
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price