Adorable home just waiting for your family. Property is warm and inviting throughout. Enter to the living room through glass French doors. The main Living room has a wood burning Fireplace and is large enough for the entire family. Off the Living room sits a large Sunroom that brings more extended living. Main level also provides Large Bedroom Great for family member needing main level living. Large dining area where everyone will surely come over for all occasions! Upstairs has Primary Bedroom and 2 additional bedrooms. Both the Upper-level bedrooms include Area for Office -nursery or dressing area. the possibility of 5 bedrooms could be worked out based on extended Bonus / Office space that exist in basement. Huge driveway and parking area has space for 4+ vehicles and camper area Dont miss the opportunity of seeing this great home. Contact me anytime for YOUR in person showing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,544 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Radiators.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Insulated
- Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Enclosed, Screened-in, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price