Adorable 2 bed 2 level condo townhome in Dorsey Hall. So convenient to Village Center with Grocery store, restaurants, gas station, etc. Idyllic front porch and (soon to be) brand new back deck off living room. Cozy fireplace with marble surround. Remodeled kitchen with table space. BRAND NEW paint and flooring throughout. Upper level has 2 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry. Enjoy the simple life of condo living. NOTE: all exterior siding, decking, lighting fixtures, etc. are in the process of being replaced by the condo association, this building will change to blue. Note: HOA = CA (Columbia Assoc) is $775.20 annually and is generally escrowed by the lender. There is currently a deck accessment for replacement.
Condo, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,200 sq. ft
Porten Sullivan (Bradley Model)
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price