BACK TO ACTIVE, Price Reduced!! This charming 4 BR 2 & 1/2 bath colonial sited on a 1/2 acre with easy access to the Patapsco Valley State Park is a Must See!. The home has lots of natural lighting and features large, open back yard with privacy fencing and plenty of room for large cookouts. Other features are a brick wood burning fireplace, expansive rear deck, freshly painted throughout, HW and Pergo flooring, new roof in 2020, new CAC approx 2016, new sump pump 2021 and 1st floor laundry with chute. It's a Fantastic location, with convenience to commuter routes for Baltimore or DC, shopping, dining and so much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Brick Front
2,170 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Other
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price