Convenience and space abound -- this brick TH has 3 large BR (and an office space in LL) , 3 FULL baths and a powder room on main level. And, is next to the public library and walking distance to Owen Brown Village Center, with a Giant Food and so much more! New carpet throughout, SS appliances in kitchen -- DW and refrig are brand new! Primary BR has cathedral ceil., 3 large bright windows, a window seat, a private bath, makeup/dressing area, walk in closet and a ceiling fan. The other BR on the upper level are large and bright as well. The lower level is a walk-out with a rec room, wet bar, full bath and a room that can be used for an office, storage, your pick! In addition to central heat, there is a radiant heating panel in the rec room. Deck is conveyed as-is, needs work. Home backs to trees, private location! Just the home you have been waiting for!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,388 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Reserved/Assigned Parking, Riding/Stables
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price