This historic house in Oella combines the charm of the 1800âs while providing a warm, inviting, updated living experience. The home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, beautiful open concept kitchen with Jenn-Air Radiant island stove with grill, Jenn-Air refrigerator, custom cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, plenty of windows, making this a great area to entertain. Hardwood floors continue into the living room and main floor bedroom. The main floor has a laundry room and bath with shower. The lower level provides another entrance into a quiet sitting room with fireplace, step down to the private primary suite with walk-in closet, soaking tub with separate shower and storage area. Upper level bedroom has original random wood flooring and beams, a private bath and wonderful views of the surrounding trees. Take the opportunity to explore all this home has to offer.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,134 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price